cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2021 1:11 pm  #1

Freedom and Slavery

The highest expression of freedom is lowering taxes on corporations.
The most insidious form of slavery is when poor people are able to afford food.
Some may disagree-- but they are brainwashed by a shadowy cabal who has nothing to gain.

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

4/13/2021 1:21 pm  #2

Re: Freedom and Slavery

This works better when you include a folksy accent in writing.

Weaponized Funk

4/13/2021 1:23 pm  #3

Example

The highest expression of freedom is lowerin' taxes on corporations.
Shucks, some may disagree-- but they are brainwashed by a shadowy cabal who has nothin' to gain.

Last edited by Luce (4/13/2021 1:23 pm)

Weaponized Funk

4/13/2021 2:49 pm  #4

high-larious!

here, split a 🍪

4/14/2021 12:57 am  #5

Flint wrote:

This is true. Trapped in a min wage job or on welfare, in a position where you have enough money to put food on the table and nothing more. If you object or try to improve you risk losing the ability to get the food, so you're stuck. On welfare the only way to get more money(besides illegal activity) is to have babies which ups the risk rocking the boat with another mouth to feed. Even if you get into that situation by your own mistakes, once you're there, slavery it is.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

4/14/2021 12:11 pm  #6

Today I am announcing my candidacy for the United States Senate.

4/14/2021 2:55 pm  #7

Flint wrote:

Today I am announcing my candidacy for the United States Senate.

Why limit yourself.  The presidency means the most naive will voraciously support your every whim.

4/14/2021 3:24 pm  #8

Alas, the garden variety executive branch cheerleaders are too literal-minded. Only within the rhetorically labyrinthine halls of the senate can my persuasive prowess fully capture the minds of my victims.. Be warned, huddled masses-- you shall come to see it my way whilst bombarded by a brimstone hail of uno reverse card mind games the likes of which your feeble minds were never designed to comprehend.!! Those who doubt me shall come to know all-too-well the sting of realization that I myself am rubber, whilst you are a most regrettable assemblage of  horse hooves..!!

4/14/2021 4:18 pm  #9

Flint wrote:

Alas, the garden variety executive branch cheerleaders are too literal-minded. Only within the rhetorically labyrinthine halls of the senate can my persuasive prowess fully capture the minds of my victims.. Be warned, huddled masses-- you shall come to see it my way whilst bombarded by a brimstone hail of uno reverse card mind games the likes of which your feeble minds were never designed to comprehend.!! Those who doubt me shall come to know all-too-well the sting of realization that I myself am rubber, whilst you are a most regrettable assemblage of  horse hooves..!!

Can I quote this elsewhere?  Attribution to be included, of course.

Weaponized Funk

4/14/2021 4:31 pm  #10

yeah, go for it

Board footera