cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2020 9:24 am  #1

Case's artsy stuff

So I've recently begun to focus more heavily on getting back into portraiture. I wanted to start a thread for this so I can share my work with you all as soon as I figure out how to post a picture. (I feel like I'm living in 2001 again.. Two marriages ago! Pretty awesome if you ask me!)

Cheers y'all

Co-mingling with the best of them since 2001.

10/21/2020 10:01 am  #2

Re: Case's artsy stuff

Cheers!

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

10/21/2020 10:18 am  #3

Here we go!

10/21/2020 10:20 am  #4

My cousin Sarah

10/21/2020 1:56 pm  #5

Both of those are fabulous. 

10/21/2020 3:02 pm  #6

Beautiful drawings.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

10/21/2020 6:43 pm  #7

those shoes tho

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

10/21/2020 8:55 pm  #8

Sarah Conner?

10/21/2020 10:40 pm  #9

Those are really really good though.

10/22/2020 12:53 am  #10

Nice work. The shoes are not unusual, I see girls wearing weird shoes that don't look like they fit all the time.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

10/22/2020 4:44 am  #11

nice drawings. I like the art deco framing, if that's the right term

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

10/22/2020 6:38 am  #12

Very nice.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

10/22/2020 8:55 am  #13

Thanks you guys!

My cousin wore those shoes because she's under 5 ft tall and needed as much height as she could get. She doesn't really wear heels so much lol.

My cousin Sarah is one of the most beautiful women I know. I saw her FB profile pic and thought it would be fun to reference it in a pen drawing.

I'm really inspired by art nouveau as a movement. Years ago when I went to Prague, Czech Republic I had the privilege of visiting the Alphonse Mucha museum. I'll post some of his work sometime. But if have to say it's probably my favorite aesthetic.

Case

10/22/2020 11:38 am  #14

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

Nice work. The shoes are not unusual, I see girls wearing weird shoes that don't look like they fit all the time.

OK, Boomer

case wrote:

Thanks you guys!

My cousin wore those shoes because she's under 5 ft tall and needed as much height as she could get. She doesn't really wear heels so much lol.

Case

my son's gf is 5'0.  She can't wear shoes like that to ride, though.  I just loved the way you drew them

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

10/22/2020 12:03 pm  #15

monster wrote:

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

OK, Boomer

case wrote:

Thanks you guys!

Case

my son's gf is 5'0.  She can't wear shoes like that to ride, though.  I just loved the way you drew them

Hahaha! Boomer.

Thank you, Monster! 

It turns out the other two bridesmaids were even shorter than her and at only 5'5", I looked like an amazon woman. (I was the maid of honor in this wedding.)

10/22/2020 11:06 pm  #16

monster wrote:

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

OK, Boomer

Boomer? Why I oughta...  I was toilet trained before the first Boomer was a bulge in Daddy's shorts. 
Jeeves brig my snit around.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

10/22/2020 11:33 pm  #17

I thought you'd be flattered ;)

Board footera