cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2021 6:39 am  #1

What The Hell Is Wrong With People?!

I mean, really, wtf is wrong with ppl?!  What could this kid have possibly done to deserve this?

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Speechless, & smh...

4/22/2021 10:54 am  #2

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With People?!

I'm guessing a severe mental illness in this case.  She's the age that schizophrenia manifests itself in women.

I predict that if the press bothers to dig deeper, they will find inadequate mental health services in that area and that she never got the services she needed.  She should have been hospitalized and the kid put into foster care or placed with a suitable relative.

4/22/2021 10:58 am  #3

I might also argue that the child's death can be partially attributed to Covid, because I suspect she got worse as she was hunkered down during the pandemic and nobody really noticed because of the lockdown.

4/22/2021 2:44 pm  #4

I wish I hadn't read that.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

4/29/2021 9:54 pm  #5

Parents have been killing their children since the beginning of time. Fortunately it's not common and until the mid 20th century it didn't get a lot of press. Mostly hushed up in rural areas if discovered at all. 
Works the other way to, like Lizzie Borden. 

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera