cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2020 12:05 am  #1

Border Wall

All this nonsense about a wall on the southern border is poppycock, a look over here move while the real danger is to the north. Those Canadians have been massing just north of the border in a method and measure calculated to not draw suspicion. They send spies down to reconnoiter with covers like 2nd City, Saturday Night Live, and Vegas shows. The only mistake was Justin Bieber  who attracted a backlash, but Trump distracted the attention from him. It won't be long now before the invasion. Don't believe me, look at this...

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

10/23/2020 4:38 pm  #2

Re: Border Wall

I'd like to see a USA/Canada combined population density map. Would the New England area overshadow the California population zones?

Last edited by Flint (10/23/2020 4:38 pm)

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

10/23/2020 10:50 pm  #3

No, CA is 39.5 million to the Canuck/New England 33.7 million.
However if you include New York State’s 19.5 million, then yes.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

10/24/2020 7:16 am  #4

That reminds me of a song.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

10/24/2020 1:14 pm  #5

griff wrote:

A song that contains one of my very favourite lines of all time.

Much as I love McColl's version I have to say that I still prefer the original. Did you know that Bragg wrote an extra verse for Kirsty?

10/24/2020 3:17 pm  #6

No wonder Curly (of the Three Stoogers) talks so much about Canadians.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJD-gVBbkf0

10/24/2020 5:27 pm  #7

Two Short Planks wrote:

griff wrote:

A song that contains one of my very favourite lines of all time.

Much as I love McColl's version I have to say that I still prefer the original. Did you know that Bragg wrote an extra verse for Kirsty?

It's wrong to wish on space hardware
I wish, I wish, I wish you'd care

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

Board footera