cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/14/2021 9:03 pm  #1

Proud moments of personal glee

Today I added my regular doc/GP, (who I have seen for nearly 10 years and we have a decent relationship (i.e. she knows who i am and remembers things about me without the aid of notes....)) to the list of medical professionals who have cringed at my extreme flexibility  

(list contains 4 physical therapists, countless radiographers and OBGYNs.... )

She has referred me for physical therapy and other treatments countless time before all related to the uber-flex, so this is a proud, proud moment that she was still surprised by how my shoulders can rotate......  (I needed a PT referral to help strengthen my shoulders because I can feel something coming on..... prevention and all that.....)

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/15/2021 6:11 am  #2

Re: Proud moments of personal glee

Ha! Congrats!

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/15/2021 1:38 pm  #3

How many pounds of cure do you anticipate?

Hey! That's me up there!

6/15/2021 5:23 pm  #4

footfootfoot wrote:

How many pounds of cure do you anticipate?

zero.  But I hope to prevent a bad injury.   Sometimes i get slight injuries, work around them without realizing and cause worse injuries that way.  The theory is to realize when that happening and get PT help to rehab and strengthen the slight injury site to get shoulder working in the usual fashion again.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/15/2021 5:54 pm  #5

Feel free to add your own personal moments of glee that only you may be proud of, but we can all enjoy 

Board footera