cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/15/2021 5:51 am  #26

Re: Screensaver Question

I missed the boat on that,..

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/16/2021 8:32 am  #27

Now that the Big Lie has been exposed as even bigger and more corrupt, why are the more extremists 'taking their marbles and walking away' in a huff?  Why are so many now so intolerant as to be emotional over statements and facts?  Has this "political brainwashing divide" become that wider?

6/16/2021 6:42 pm  #28

tw wrote:

Now that the Big Lie has been exposed as even bigger and more corrupt, why are the more extremists 'taking their marbles and walking away' in a huff?  Why are so many now so intolerant as to be emotional over statements and facts?  Has this "political brainwashing divide" become that wider?

STFU.

Be Just And Fear Not

6/16/2021 6:59 pm  #29

BigV wrote:

STFU.

But again a penis has order us what to do.

An honest person would have provided reasons why to support his beliefs.  But then Trump supporters only do what he does - post profanity like a child. Since insults are now the replacement for honest and science.

This is suppose to be where adults discuss.  Not children who are emotional.

Apparently

this "political brainwashing divide" become that wider

because Trump's thirty second attention span is the new benchmark for intelligence among adults who post like children.

6/17/2021 6:21 am  #30

Neither of the people you address were Trump supporters.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/17/2021 5:57 pm  #31

"Trump supporter" sounds like some sort of rear jockstrap contraption to hold your farts inside your underwear.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/17/2021 5:57 pm  #32

.....or perhaps a shart security device?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/17/2021 7:47 pm  #33

griff wrote:

Neither of the people you address were Trump supporters.

One who generates anger and insult from emotional conclusions ise typically a Trump supporter.  (And not a very athletic one.  So that attack what is weak - ie a Capitol or Reichstag building.)

6/17/2021 8:39 pm  #34

Dear tw

Your ass is showing.

I say this to you as a longstanding dwellar to another longstanding dwellar.

You are FAMOUS for being unreasonable.  It's part of your charm, for those with a taste for it, I'm not one of them.  But I do recognize you as "one of us".  You're definitely part of the cellar family, and, so am I.  I feel it's my duty to the cellar as a whole to point out to you publicly that your remarks are... inappropriate.  They're also factually wrong, but, hey, 2021, amirite?  Anyhow, rail on, my crazy fuckin internet-homie.  Just know you're ass is showing and it's plugged with your whole fuckin head.

Or....

just shut the fuck up.

Your call.

Be Just And Fear Not

6/17/2021 10:41 pm  #35

Dear Big V
Your remarks are emotional, inappropriate, and rather naive.  If inappropriate, then I am reading many paragraphs that say why in a logical (adult) manner. Why make an insulting accusation that is quite simply wrong.  And not supported by even one fact.

Since you posted an emotion, than credibility does not exist.

You also lie.  You cannot see my ass.

Back to what was only a logical question; that got ignored due to emotions and lies.

Now that the Big Lie has been exposed as even bigger and more corrupt, why are the more extremists 'taking their marbles and walking away' in a huff?   Has this "political brainwashing divide" become that wider?

Can you answer that question without posting more emotions?

6/18/2021 8:00 am  #36

Do we have a Thread Drift Hall of Fame?

6/18/2021 9:32 am  #37

Heating a screen with a hot discussion is a screen saver.

Board footera