cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/20/2021 3:03 pm  #1

Zooming NOW!

pm for deets

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/20/2021 3:07 pm  #2

Re: Zooming NOW!

Ms Fobs, we can hear you but not see you!

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/20/2021 4:40 pm  #3

are you guys still at it? I had to drop pete at the airport...

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/20/2021 5:26 pm  #4

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Be Just And Fear Not

6/20/2021 7:35 pm  #5

griff wrote:

are you guys still at it? I had to drop pete at the airport...

yes we were, then. Don't know how I missed this,  I kept checking back..... failed as attendance monitor yet again....

6/20/2021 8:16 pm  #6

Fuck shit damn piss hell

Y'all missed the good stuff

6/21/2021 3:27 pm  #7

monster wrote:

Say what now? I was on my computer, but couldn't jump in to the meeting--did it somehow open the link in the background?

6/21/2021 5:13 pm  #8

Clodfobble wrote:

monster wrote:

Say what now? I was on my computer, but couldn't jump in to the meeting--did it somehow open the link in the background?

Maybe it wasn't you but it sure sounded like you talking to your fam .....but you never showed up in a little window.....

6/21/2021 5:34 pm  #9

Maybe someone was being cute and had my podcast playing in their background... ;)

Board footera