cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2023 7:30 am  #1

When driving is a health threat.

Thursday's work drive was a shit show. I dodged two deer first thing in the morning. I found myself parked between two "lifted' trucks in a parking lot, one factory one hill billy. I pulled out but had to stop for a pedestrian slow walking across the lot. The factory lifted started backing towards me and I hit the horn followed by a couple minutes of aggressive truck driving, because we're supposed to let people smash into us when they look over our cars when backing up.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/16/2023 9:52 pm  #2

Re: When driving is a health threat.

Don't you know right-o-way is awarded by height x weight.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

6/19/2023 5:51 am  #3

Rush Limbaugh told me that, I was hoping it died with him.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/26/2023 6:37 pm  #4

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

Don't you know right-o-way is awarded by height x weight.

I thought it was the guy with the fastest draw, or better aim...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/09/2023 9:41 pm  #5

That's for who gets the first ambulance/tow truck after the crash.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

7/18/2023 6:14 am  #6

Semi car related. So yesterday before my last meeting, I'm looking for a place to park in a not great part of town and have to drive around two women fighting in the street. I park but can't leave my car because the better fighter knocks the other one against my door. While I wait, the worse fighter flashes her breasts at the better fighter and it goes up a level for some reason. This is good fortune for me because the better fighter now owns the street and I can go about my business and get paid. Suggestion; if you're fighting in the street with the only person uglier than yourself who lives there go home and think about your life choices.

7/18/2023 11:58 pm  #7

spoilsport

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

Board footera