cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2021 9:52 pm  #1

What is making you laugh so your face hurts?

Sarah Millican. 

Every time I get bored on youtube and I find a Sarah Millican thing I haven't seen before, I end up laughing til my jaw hurts like I pissed off Mike Tyson or my beverage exits at speed through my nostrils.  Right now I stopped at the jaw ache because I've had so many nosebleeds recently, I can't risk continuing.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

3/31/2021 3:57 am  #2

Re: What is making you laugh so your face hurts?

yes.

Living life on the edge.

3/31/2021 2:50 pm  #3

When they went to stick that vaccine in my arm, I laughed.  Then my arm hurt.  Does that count?

3/31/2021 4:06 pm  #4

Yes.  Yes, it counts.  You get full credit. https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons3/grin.png

5/27/2021 8:29 pm  #5

Louis C.K. mocks himself in Sincerely. Almost hit me as hard as Patton Oswalt's Werewolves and Lollypops

Hey! That's me up there!

7/21/2021 8:44 pm  #6

I'm only 7 minutes in, but my cheekbones is hurtin'....

dunno why this suddenly popped up in my youtube "suggestions" as I haven't watch any comedians on there for quite a while ...but I'll take it.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/21/2021 8:50 pm  #7

ok, now I'm 10 mins in.  I had to pause because I would actually like to be able to take a mouthful of my beer AND swallow it.... and I think a prophylactic piss might be wise....

7/26/2021 4:06 am  #8

Look recently I came across a meme concept. It is a short video of 60secs and with a wild meme music. The situation goes the exact opposite way on these video and literally the music and the edit makes it so funny, you won't believe it. And you will never get bored of it. Seriously!

7/26/2021 5:46 pm  #9

Is that Mjölnir I see stirring from its slumber?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Board footera