cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2021 9:52 pm  #1

What is making you laugh so your face hurts?

Sarah Millican. 

Every time I get bored on youtube and I find a Sarah Millican thing I haven't seen before, I end up laughing til my jaw hurts like I pissed off Mike Tyson or my beverage exits at speed through my nostrils.  Right now I stopped at the jaw ache because I've had so many nosebleeds recently, I can't risk continuing.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

3/31/2021 3:57 am  #2

Re: What is making you laugh so your face hurts?

yes.

Living life on the edge.

3/31/2021 2:50 pm  #3

When they went to stick that vaccine in my arm, I laughed.  Then my arm hurt.  Does that count?

3/31/2021 4:06 pm  #4

Yes.  Yes, it counts.  You get full credit. 

5/27/2021 8:29 pm  #5

Louis C.K. mocks himself in Sincerely. Almost hit me as hard as Patton Oswalt's Werewolves and Lollypops

Hey! That's me up there!

7/21/2021 8:44 pm  #6

I'm only 7 minutes in, but my cheekbones is hurtin'....

dunno why this suddenly popped up in my youtube "suggestions" as I haven't watch any comedians on there for quite a while ...but I'll take it.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/21/2021 8:50 pm  #7

ok, now I'm 10 mins in.  I had to pause because I would actually like to be able to take a mouthful of my beer AND swallow it.... and I think a prophylactic piss might be wise....

7/26/2021 5:46 pm  #8

Is that Mjölnir I see stirring from its slumber?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

10/15/2021 11:30 am  #9

TheNeverWas wrote:

Is that Mjölnir I see stirring from its slumber?

Please report the spam to us so that we can at least delete the spammy linkies. TYVM X

Living life on the edge.

1/08/2022 6:42 pm  #10

"Sean Bean" on 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, all of it, but face hurt with the segment starting at about 1:50, particularly the bit of it starting at 2:50 

1/09/2022 3:18 am  #11

Through the Comedy Central show This Is Not Happening (comedians tell true stories coinciding with a theme; drugs, romance, nostalgia, shame, etc), I have recently discovered Joey Diaz.  I love this guy.  It's exhausting to listen to him, but he hits my funneh bone right in the sweet spot.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

1/24/2022 12:16 pm  #12

Brad Williams

Not Peter Dinklage.

Not Wee-Man.

Brad Williams.

Dude is great.

2/05/2022 11:52 am  #13

I just watched Bill Burr absolutely murder 10,000 people, from back in, what, 2006 (?).  OMG.  They were treating the comedians from the Opie & Anthony Traveling Virus comedy tour like total shit booing, heckling.  Burr came out with both guns blazing.  Just murdered the entire crowd.
He might not have started that particular fire, but he sure threw gas on it.  He even paused every minute or so to tell 'em how long he had left, "...fourteen minutes left you motherfuckers...", "...seven minutes you fucking cunts, and I'm gonna use every fucking one of 'em..."

It's a rant for the ages.

3/12/2022 9:11 pm  #14

the whole thing, not especially the bit relating to the title of the clip.  my face hurts.

3/25/2022 7:45 pm  #15

ETA ............... NSFW from the get-go.  also long.......  I keep stopping because my face hurts too much.....

Last edited by monster (3/25/2022 7:49 pm)

6/06/2022 7:13 pm  #16

This is NSFW. My face hurts, the mascara that remained after my slightly rough day is now somewhere mid-cheek......

2/17/2023 8:36 am  #17

Sarah covers a lot of ground here.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

Board footera