cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2021 8:34 pm  #1

Weird Food Combinations

Might be sumpin you mix together, might be sumpin you eat with sumpin else, might be sumpin ya buy...

Long as there's weirdness to entertain us.

Just ran across this story.

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese-flavored ice cream.

It actually looks really good in the pic.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/23/2021 6:44 am  #2

Re: Weird Food Combinations

I was introduced in college to the drunken party snack of Brie and Cap'n Crunch cereal. I was dismayed to find that, inebriated or not, I liked it.

7/23/2021 1:55 pm  #3

I got a big, fat bag of just the Crunch Berries (yeah, diebeetus, I know.  Only a handful every now and then) and they turned urrbody's insides lime green.  I mean, greener than anything I've ever seen in a toilet bowl.

It was entertaining.  For a while.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/23/2021 6:42 pm  #4

Popcorn in a glass of milk. Eat it with a spoon.

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

7/23/2021 10:24 pm  #5

Had Alaskan halibut with Washington blueberries ... was surprising, was tasty.

Be Just And Fear Not

7/24/2021 7:04 am  #6

We're just past peak blueberry here. We have been eating the hell out of them! Never thought of them as a fish garnish...

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

7/24/2021 12:26 pm  #7

Interesting.

7/26/2021 5:51 pm  #8

Had my turkey burger fixins all laid out for construction when I found that the bread is green.

Fuck.

What's that?  Raisin bread.  Built m'burger w/raisin bread.

Wasn't half bad.  And only 2 grams more carbs than reglar ol' bread.  Might do it again.

7/18/2022 10:33 pm  #9

Weird.  Just, --sigh...

Guava-flavored Moon Pies.

7/19/2022 7:21 am  #10

TheNeverWas wrote:

Had my turkey burger fixins all laid out for construction when I found that the bread is green.

Fuck.

What's that?  Raisin bread.  Built m'burger w/raisin bread.

Wasn't half bad.  And only 2 grams more carbs than reglar ol' bread.  Might do it again.

When I was in college, I ordered a turkey sandwich on an egg bagel.  When I went to eat it, I saw the person made it with a raisin egg bagel.  It was delicious.  I still make savory sandwiches on raisin or blueberry bagels.

7/19/2022 3:36 pm  #11

7/20/2022 9:58 pm  #12

As a kid, hiking up Snowdon with my dad and sister, stopped for lunch and he realized he had forgotten the bread (no idea why sandwiches were not premade) so we had meat spread from a jar on his mother's homemade fruitcake (Brit style).  It was surprisingly manageable ....but we had been up at the crack of dawn and hiking up a mountain for hours so might have eaten each or their boots as an alternative......

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

9/07/2022 11:33 pm  #13

This is strange but it looks tasty.
Hollow out a melon, then fill with heavy whipped cream, layers of cake and sliced fruit.
When it's all together they say slice it but the pictures showed they quartered it and put them in like a soup dish.
That sounds a lot less messy than slices

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

9/17/2022 10:51 pm  #14

Oh yum yum... no, no hooves

Last edited by xoxoxoBruce (9/17/2022 10:52 pm)

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera