cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2021 1:14 am  #1

Calories... We don't Need No Stinkin Calories

But they are there even if you don't acknowledge them...

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

9/13/2021 2:05 pm  #2

Re: Calories... We don't Need No Stinkin Calories

The original was three columns but that was too long, so I chopped off the bottom six rows and moved them to the right. Other than that the arrangement's by whomever created it.
Bacon is a winner.
For months I had a recurring craving for potato chips, and beginning to think I was pregnant. The other day I stopped for gas in York County and right next to the register was the potato chip rack. I bought a bag of (some brand probably local) kettle chips. Not a candyass 1.5oz bag, a big old 8 oz bag. Anyhow, they were gone when I got home. I'm good for a few years. 

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

9/14/2021 12:29 pm  #3

Re: Calories... We don't Need No Stinkin Calories

Undertoad wrote:

Don't know why they're bunched up that way, but that is five strips of bacon, and obviously the best way to consume 200 calories

Truth.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Board footera