cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2020 12:53 pm  #1

All Sides

https://www.allsides.com/unbiased-balanced-news

I just started looking at this, no promises about their objectivity.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

11/01/2020 10:49 pm  #2

Re: All Sides

First saw this one on the Cellar that combines bias with reliability.  My main news source is in the green/yellow so not center/high but I’m at least aware of their leanings and can keep an eye out for that. 

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/

11/02/2020 3:17 am  #3

Only trust the National Enquirer and things nailed to phone poles...   oh, and bartenders.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

11/02/2020 11:41 am  #4

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

Only trust the National Enquirer and things nailed to phone poles...   oh, and bartenders.

Always ask the guy who runs a shoe shine stand.  He just explained to me how to solve a problem in quantum mechanics.

11/02/2020 12:07 pm  #5

tw wrote:

Always ask the guy who runs a shoe shine stand.  He just explained to me how to solve a problem in quantum mechanics.

You have been getting your shoes shined during this pandemic?  Everyone else is at home wearing sweat pants, and you are staying dapper.

11/02/2020 5:12 pm  #6

glatt wrote:

You have been getting your shoes shined during this pandemic? 

'
The guy does such a professional job on my Nikes.

And then he reties the laces. They stay tied.  Then my face is fully protected from asphalt.  Safety first.

11/02/2020 6:36 pm  #7

I wouldn't ask the bootblack as historically they can't fathom information this complex without a benevolent white hand to guide them.

Last edited by xoxoxoBruce (11/02/2020 6:37 pm)

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera