cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/11/2020 7:33 pm  #1

I miss beest

really, really badly.

that is all.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

11/11/2020 7:39 pm  #2

Re: I miss beest

It's the really stupid little things.  I just saw the clip of wazzock-face at the Arlington National Cemetery and we would have laughed our arses off at that.  But he isn't here.  So now I'm crying instead.  Once we've sorted covid, let's get back to the other C.  fucking shitballs

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

11/11/2020 9:47 pm  #3

You don't know how many dad jokes I've wanted to tell Ripley.  I feel you.

:blurry:

11/11/2020 11:06 pm  #4

thanks.  Moment is passed now (mostly 'cause I could post it here) but/and I'm so glad you lot are here because this is not a "facebook moment" or something I'mm'a tell the kids "in the moment" because.... yeah because

11/12/2020 3:09 am  #5

Love you both.

Living life on the edge.

11/12/2020 7:14 am  #6

Yeah, thinking of both you guys, hard times.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

11/12/2020 9:14 am  #7

thanks, fam

11/12/2020 12:24 pm  #8

Wishing peace for you both, however long it takes.

11/13/2020 8:20 am  #9

My heart goes to you both.

Hey! That's me up there!

11/13/2020 8:29 am  #10

footfootfoot wrote:

My heart goes to you both.

What foot said.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

11/13/2020 11:17 am  #11

Hugs to you both x

1/05/2021 10:54 pm  #12

So fucking dumb.  Watching a stupid sitcom with a bog standard wedding -fluffy meringue dress, church, speeches -nothing like our weirdo event, bawling my fucking eyes out.  And again now typing this.  I thought it would help to say it but it didn't I'm just crying again.

1/06/2021 11:54 am  #13

feeling a bit stronger this morning, although when I "shared a memory" on phacebuck just now, I wanted to add "back when I was still happy".... which is what I think every time I see a pic that's over 6 years old.....

onward. sigh.

1/06/2021 3:29 pm  #14

Wanted to post  yesterday, but my iPad and this site were not playing nice.
Still valid today.

Living life on the edge.

1/07/2021 8:19 am  #15

You're strong lady. Just keep at living.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

1/07/2021 10:14 am  #16

thanks, I'm trying.  Very ;)  I need to get a job so I have less time to mope.

1/07/2021 10:26 am  #17

Ah hon - bad time of year for this stuff. Hugs from The North

1/07/2021 5:12 pm  #18

These times suck for folks with demons waiting in the wings to pounce. I hope today is better.

1/07/2021 7:36 pm  #19

All of what I have sounds better in my head than on the page here...except maybe this.  Your tears are a signifier of your love for him, your love that was strong and is still strong.  It's not wrong to love someone who's gone, that's just fine.  Sometimes love is sad and crying from sadness is also appropriate.  I'm sorry you're sad monster.  I'm a little sad with you. [insert covid-safe consent-appropriate internet hug here].  Sorry friend.

probly better in my head for this one too.  

Be Just And Fear Not

Board footera