cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2021 6:42 pm  #26

Re: What's For Dinner?

Thanks!

5/17/2023 8:46 pm  #27

store sushi-- spicy tuna roll x2, flamin' hot cheetos (crunchy), honey roasted almonds, orange soda w/ bacardi tropical

this is what happens when  I wanted to get fast food, but decided to make the adult decision to go to the grocery store

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

5/18/2023 6:18 am  #28

I took a shot at making a Vindaloo last night.
[url=https://postimg.cc/CdLqBJL4]
It was yum.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

5/18/2023 11:17 am  #29

Looks good.  Had to look it up to see if it sounds good.

5/18/2023 11:58 am  #30

in the words of the inimitable Professor Hubert Farnsworth, "dang!"

5/23/2023 6:03 am  #31

Tequilla Lime Chicken

Pete marinated and I did the sauce and bake. This thing has so many ingredients but it's very good.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

5/25/2023 6:27 pm  #32

Pizza.  Yeah, I'm diabetic, so what, wanna fight about it?

Griff's chicken looks teh yum.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (5/25/2023 6:27 pm)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

5/25/2023 6:58 pm  #33

Also pizza.  And salad. And water.

5/25/2023 8:44 pm  #34

Tequila Lime Chicken

my brain just parsed the word tequila. one time Pooka took me to this fancy Tequila joint in Texas that had tequila in everything, including some kind of oaxacan cream sauce on a dessert

5/31/2023 11:24 am  #35

glatt wrote:

And salad. And water.

That's perilously close to healthy.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

6/01/2023 6:13 am  #36

TheNeverWas wrote:

glatt wrote:

And salad. And water.

That's perilously close to healthy.

Despite my pictures, we're becoming mostly vegetable based here.  Thing is meat looks better on a plate, to me anyway.Last night we had something called (I shit you not), Roasted Roots with Green Salsa.

6/01/2023 4:53 pm  #37

Roasted Roots sounds like a band name...

6/02/2023 6:44 am  #38

A one hit wonder from Pittsburgh, PA even.

6/25/2023 6:49 pm  #39

was s'posed to be (homemade) burgers on the grill w/ older son but the weather had other ideas.....

trying to find energy to do mac n cheese.  yes, from scratch hence energy reqd

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/25/2023 9:05 pm  #40

did it. did not take pix. 

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/26/2023 9:38 am  #41

I made Steak Diane for supper last nite. I can't post pix because my lap top won't cooperate.

Last edited by fargon (6/26/2023 9:39 am)

I Love my country, I fear the government.

6/26/2023 6:23 pm  #42

Chicken.  Nothing else.  Just chicken.

7/21/2023 1:08 am  #43

Air fried wings nothing fancy. 

Litteraly on fire 

7/21/2023 7:23 am  #44

Hot or BBQ?

7/25/2023 8:29 pm  #45

They were Hot kind, 
tonight:
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS

Litteraly on fire 

Board footera