cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2023 9:02 pm  #26

Re: What The Fuck?!

I got hafway... I like Craig a lot, and Richard Lewis fine, but that was tedious...

8/24/2023 7:03 am  #27

I watched it twice.

8/24/2023 2:39 pm  #28

I watched it through, exhausting.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

12/11/2023 8:50 pm  #29

The new rock-climber Bugatti...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

12/11/2023 11:40 pm  #30

wat

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

12/12/2023 4:38 pm  #31

12/17/2023 1:56 am  #32

No problem, just turn it around, it'll go down.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

2/29/2024 8:27 pm  #33

TheNeverWas wrote:

Cocaine, it's a helluva drug, man, helluva drug...

Richard Lewis, dead at 76, of a heart attack.

Who'd a-thunk it...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/01/2024 7:56 am  #34

not unexpected...

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

3/01/2024 8:13 am  #35

I was trying to remember where I knew him from.  He has been in so much over the years.  I KNEW it was some romantic sitcom from the 90s, and kept thinking it was Mad About You with Paul Riser and Helen Hunt, but I know that was Paul Riser, not him.  So I go to his IMDB page and see he was in a Jamie Lee Curtis sitcom in the early 90s.  I had completely forgotten about that.  "Anything But Love."  Network TV was crazy back then.  If you didn't pay for cable, you just watched what was on.  Apparently it was Anything But Love.  I found an old episode on YouTube, and it's a terrible show.  Nobody is streaming it.  I love Jamie Lee Curtis, and he was good too, but the show I saw was SO bad.  Who knew Jamie Lee was in a sitcom for years?

3/08/2024 3:43 am  #36

Wasn't he a buddy of that Curb Your Enthusiasm guy?

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera