cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2021 1:38 am  #1

There's Cheeses and There's Big Cheeses

This is a Big Cheese... owns a couple congresspeople, as most Billionaires do...

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

2/24/2021 7:17 am  #2

Re: There's Cheeses and There's Big Cheeses

The cows get no credit...

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

2/24/2021 7:13 pm  #3

nor the vast biome that outnumbers us a zillion to one, the bacteria and yeast that make life livable.

thank you for granting us the boon of your waste~!

Be Just And Fear Not

2/25/2021 6:48 pm  #4

Two of those four originated in southeast Michigan -one 45 miles from me and one just 3 miles down the road.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

2/26/2021 12:12 am  #5

All four of them suck.

2/26/2021 9:04 am  #6

This is true.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

2/26/2021 1:43 pm  #7

Of the four, I'll go with Domino's first, then PizzaHut, then Russian Roulette w/a pistol.

Last edited by Gravdigr (2/26/2021 1:43 pm)

3/03/2021 2:08 am  #8

I've had much better luck with local pizza shops. I had one close by that was consistently excellent.
The name was Kent's (which ain't no pisan), then went through three more Wasp owners while remaining exactly the same product for over 12 years. Must have had a recipe. Then a Greek guy with lots of food experience bought it, and started tweaking the menu. Closed in 3 months. 

3/03/2021 7:30 am  #9

We're really spoiled with good pizza around here.

3/03/2021 1:18 pm  #10

We like a couple of single outlet local places and  small chain Papa Murphy's for tasty You Bakes.
I am glad to have no experience with the four above.

3/04/2021 1:03 pm  #11

They're all bloody awful, but Dominos has some seriously dodgy (local) political shenanigans to sprinkle a little oregano on that pie.  Plus their headquarters location also houses a lot of medical offices where surgeries are performed, which makes me extremely dubious about their pepperoni to say the least

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

3/05/2021 7:32 pm  #12

"... which makes me extremely dubious about their pepperoni to say the least." 

Board footera